Byfield Parish Church Surviving the Holidays
December 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm
This event is meeting online. Please register or contact the event contact person for more information.
The Surviving the Holidays experience
Watch this video to learn what it’s like to attend a Surviving the Holidays event.
Date & time
7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
781-249-1770 Send message
Welcome to the Byfield Parish "Surviving the Holidays" Program!
The holidays can be tough as we navigate new territory in separation phases of a marriage, as well as years later as we handle topics of loneliness and perhaps missing our children.
Attend this evening of information, provided by a terrific organization in North Carolina, designed just for you, and others in similar difficult phases of life.
If 1 or more of these resonate with you, then please register now, to attend our program:
* going through the legalities of a divorce
* divorced with no kids
* divorced with kids of ANY age
* I'm anxious about the new arrangements
* I'm lonely
* I cannot imagine a Thanksgiving or Christmas morning, without my kids
*.I am losing sleep just thinking about the new schedule
* I am not even int he mood to hang decorations or put up a tree
* My finances are so tight- how can I even BUY gifts for people?
* What will my kids think, if they have a lot less under the tree this year?
* I'm so upset that my kids will be having Thanksgiving with my ex-wife's new boyfriend's family
* What will I do all day while the kids are with their mom/dad having a blast while I sit at home by myself?
These and many more tough scenerios will be addressed and we will discuss alternative, positive suggestions for coping and healing.
You'll also benefit from connecting with others in the group who are having the same or similar thoughts and struggles.
All discussions are kept confidential, as we aim to provide a welcoming and a safe environment. No personal contact info will be exchanged or shared by the leader.
We look forward to meeting each of you!