Bexley United Methodist Church Surviving the Holidays
November 7, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Bexley United Methodist Church
2657 East Broad Street, Bexley, OH 43209 • Directions
The Surviving the Holidays experience
Watch this video to learn what it’s like to attend a Surviving the Holidays event.
Date & time
12:15 pm – 2:00 pm
614-231-2781 Send message
Meeting in person
DivorceCare: Surviving the Holidays is a helpful, encouraging seminar for people facing the holidays after a separation or divorce. The seminar features practical suggestions, guidance, and reassurance through video interviews with counselors, experts in divorce-related care, and other people who have experienced the holidays after a separation or divorce. These people share honestly about:
• Being prepared for surprising emotions that may hit over the holidays
• What to do about traditions and other coming changes
• How to survive potentially awkward moments at holiday events
• How to help your children have a good holiday experience
• Where to find comfort, strength, and hope in a seemingly hopeless time
When you register you will receive a Survival Guide filled with practical tips, encouraging words, journaling ideas, and exercises for daily help through the holiday season.
Join us for a light lunch and video based discussion on how to live the holiday season in a new way. Please bring a mask to wear in the building.