Pure Heart Church Surviving the Holidays
November 2, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Pure Heart Church
14240 North 43rd Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85306 • Directions
The Surviving the Holidays experience
Watch this video to learn what it’s like to attend a Surviving the Holidays event.
Date & time
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Wondering how you will survive the weeks surrounding Thanksgiving and Christmas? Are you dreading these holidays, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated?
Our Surviving the Holidays seminar is especially for people who are separated and divorced. You’ll learn:
• How to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
• Helpful tips for surviving social events
• Ways to give your kids a good holiday experience
• How to discover hope for your future
• There will be no fee for the surviving the holiday
• Each person will receive a book/journal that goes along with the video
• Child care is provided for children ages infant – 12 years old
• Refreshments will be served
• FOR WOMAN WHO ARE SEPERATED/DIVORCED
We will have food and drinks available please register so that we can make sure to have a journal/book for you.