First Assembly Memphis group
Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 • 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm View meeting schedule
First Assembly Memphis
8650 Walnut Grove Road, Cordova, TN 38018 • Directions
The DivorceCare experience
Watch this video to learn what it’s like to join a DivorceCare group.
901-843-8600 Send message
Meeting in person
**Due to Covid, it was necessary to change the course date. Once you sign up, you will be given the weblink if you do not wish to join us in the classroom.**
We are so sorry for the circumstances that bring you to our group. Divorce hurts, and we would like to help. Our leaders are very caring, friendly people who genuinely want to reach out and help those going through a divorce.
Here is some information regarding our classes: Class will begin Wednesday, August 18th.
1. Typically our groups are small group - 1 - 10 participants plus 2 leaders.
2. Class meets on Wednesday evenings for 13 weeks 6.30 - 8.00. We are adding a 14th week, November 17th, to do "Surviving The Holidays" since this session ends right before Thanksgiving.
3. Class will end, approximately, November 10th.
4. At each session you will view a video seminar on an issue related to separation and divorce. These videos feature top experts on a wide variety of topics. Some of the topics: facing anger, facing depression, facing loneliness, financial survival, single sexuality, forgiveness, reconciliation, moving on, and others. On the video you’ll also hear the personal stories of people who have been through separation and divorce. After the video you will have the opportunity to discuss with others in the class what you’ve just seen on the video.
5. There is no fee for the course beyond the personal workbook essential for your process. The workbook is $15 and is necessary to help you get the most out of the course, and we do have a scholarship available. Let us know.
6. If you have children, childcare is available and free.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or email me. I will also give the DivorceCare Leader, Judi Riggs your name and that you may be joining the class. She also may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. She is a wonderful, caring, godly woman who understands what you are going through.
You are encouraged to join us on any week. Sessions are self-contained.
|Session 1||Wed, Aug 18, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 2||Wed, Aug 25, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 3||Wed, Sep 01, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 4||Wed, Sep 08, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 5||Wed, Sep 15, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 6||Wed, Sep 22, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 7||Wed, Sep 29, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 8||Wed, Oct 06, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 9||Wed, Oct 13, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 10||Wed, Oct 20, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 11||Wed, Oct 27, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 12||Wed, Nov 03, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 13||Wed, Nov 10, 2021||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|