First Assembly Memphis group
Wednesdays at 6:30 pm
Wednesday, March 04, 2020 • 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm View meeting schedule
First Assembly Memphis
8650 Walnut Grove Road, Cordova, TN 38018 • Directions
The DivorceCare experience
Watch this video to learn what it’s like to join a DivorceCare group.
901-870-3041 Send message
Divorce hurts, and we would like to help. Our leaders are very caring, friendly people who genuinely want to reach out and help those going through a divorce.
Here is some information regarding our classes: Class will begin Wednesday, March4.
1. Typically our groups are small group - 1 - 10 participants plus 2 leaders.
2. Class meets on Wednesday evenings for 13 weeks; 6.30 - 8.00.
3. Class will end, approximately, March 27..
4. The class meets in room 258 on the northeast side of the building. Enter the driveway close to Sanga (there is a traffic light at the corner of Sanga and Walnut Grove.) Drive towards the back of the parking lot towards the log cabin. You will see a playground area. Enter the door that is between the playground and white picket fence. Upon entering make an immediate right going up one flight of stairs. Room 258 is the first room on the left. In case you cannot walk the stairs, there is an elevator on the other side of the building.
5. At each session you will view a video seminar on an issue related to separation and divorce. These videos feature top experts on a wide variety of topics. Some of the topics: facing anger, facing depression, facing loneliness, financial survival, single sexuality, forgiveness, reconciliation, moving on, and others. On the video you’ll also hear the personal stories of people who have been through separation and divorce. After the video you will have the opportunity to discuss with others in the class what you’ve just seen on the video.
6. Workbooks are available for $15.
7. If you have children, childcare is available and free.
You are encouraged to join us on any week. Sessions are self-contained.
|Session 1||Wed, Mar 04, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 2||Wed, Mar 11, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 3||Wed, Mar 18, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 4||Wed, Mar 25, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 5||Wed, Apr 01, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 6||Wed, Apr 08, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 7||Wed, Apr 15, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 8||Wed, Apr 22, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 9||Wed, Apr 29, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 10||Wed, May 06, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 11||Wed, May 13, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 12||Wed, May 20, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|
|Session 13||Wed, May 27, 2020||6:30 pm – 8:00 pm|