Leading DivorceCare: You’re never alone
DivorceCare leaders and church staff have access to a wide array of support to ensure the success of your DivorceCare group.
Free access to our DivorceCare ministry consultants
Leaders have free access to unlimited, one-on-one support from our ministry consultants. They’ll help you start, maintain, and grow your DivorceCare ministry. And it’s their sole focus. So don’t hesitate to contact them. They’re only a phone call or email away (800-489-7778, email@example.com).
LeaderZoneYou will be able to explore the wealth of information and resources on the LeaderZone, a website created to help you effectively lead your group. (Note: You can only access the LeaderZone after your church has purchased a DivorceCare kit.) LeaderZone resources include:
- Leadership library: Valuable articles on starting and leading a healthy group ministry, handling challenges, promoting the ministry, and more.
- Regional training opportunities: Learn about upcoming training events and how to host your own Boot Camp. At Boot Camp, learn facilitation skills, team building, promotion ideas, how to deal with difficult situations, and much more.
- Free online advertising for your group: Churches offering DivorceCare to their communities get a free listing in our online “Find a Group” search engine and can list specifics about their weekly group. This is a powerful promotional tool. See it in action.
- Promotional tools: Logos & sample ads, create a banner, radio commercials, promo videos, and logo apparel.
- Leadership store: Order workbooks, posters, brochures, and replacement items for your kit.